Leanne Stanton has been building strong, flexible and healthy minds, bodies and spirits for thousands of her clients over the past 30years. The last 15 of those years have been in local Samford. Her qualified toolbox includes Fitness for everyone, Antigravity Fitness, Boxing, Nutrition, Yoga - Hatha, Yin, Aerial, Restorative and Calligraphy Health, Qi Gong & Tai Chi, Meditation, Dorn Therapy, Zen Thai Shiatsu, Reiki and Scenar Therapy.
• 30 years Industry Experience
• Co-owned 3 and managed 4 of Brisbane’s largest fitness centres
• Currently owns Energy Depot Studio in Samford
• Speaker for ‘Open Arms’ in Nutrition,
Lifestyle and Motivation
• ‘Living Life Retreat’ Founder, Director and Facilitator
• Australasian Instructor Trainer for the Les Mills ‘Body Jam’ Program
• Les Mills Instructor in Body Jam, Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Balance and Spin Cycle Instructor
• Rained 1st in Queensland and 3rd in
Australia for IFBB Body Sculpting
• Represented Australia in the World Step Team Event in Morocco
Mark combines a strong teaching with a real world attitude that makes all of his sessions fun and challenging.
• Has over 30 years of competing and coaching Boxing and Boxercise
• Is a pioneer of Boxercise in Queensland • Is a member of the Australian Academy of Boxing
• Has been awarded Australia’s best Boxercise coach 5 times
• Has coached world champion athletes and professional teams including - Brisbane Broncos (Rugby League), Brisbane Lions (AFL), Australian Wallabies (Rugby Union), Queensland Firebirds (Netball)
• Has coached 1000s of students from 5 to 105 years of age
Kate has a passion in all things inverted. As a young girl she studied ballet, jazz and tap along side gymnastics. Her passion continued when she discovered circus including aerial hoop, silks, flying trapeze and the art of handstanding.
Kate first discovered Antigravity and Aerial Yoga four years ago and she hasn't looked back. Her passion is to share the benefits of inversion with all age groups and to most of all have fun in each and every class.
Be sure to come and try one of Kate’s classes or contact her for a private session.
Catherine is a qualified Children and Adults Yoga & Movement Teacher and a Specialist Teacher of Children with Learning Difficulties.
With a long-held interest in physical fitness and teaching, she completed a Bachelor degree in Human Movements Studies, as well as specialist training with Zenergy Kids Yoga - Foundation and Advanced Levels, and Yoga Therapy and social/emotional development for children.
Catherine has taught children for 20 years in various contexts ranging from primary school classrooms, physical education, learning support, coaching and yoga.
In Catherine's Active Kids Classes and Teen Yoga at Energy Depot she encourages a positive mindset and incorporates movement and mindfulness techniques which builds strong and healthy bodies, healthy minds and happy spirits. Catherine’s aim is to empower children with the skills and mindset for a happy and successful future.